Thursday, March 20, 2008

New Date

Last Friday, Dad and I took my car and Tony's truck to the Children's Hospital for a car seat check. I thought I knew what I needed to know about car seats, but the free session was very informative. As a matter of fact, they even took the car seats out of each car and completely started over for proper installation.

Last weekend was a long weekend, full of emotion, which carried over to the beginning of this week. It is a very long story, but the ending of the story is... we switched doctors.

Monday, we went to the specialist: Baby A (boy) was measuring 5 lbs. 14 oz. Baby B (girl) was measuring 5 lbs. 8 oz. ~ however they were not able to get a good measure on her stomach. So, she may be a bit larger than that. They said they have a 1/2 pound either way, error rate.

My Mom has done an amazing job of moving all the 'things we need' from my Grandmother's house (where we are storing everything), to our house. She has washed and ironed all the clothes, blankets, sheets, etc. for me. She has purchased more diapers. She even has purchased a new shelf to have things a bit more handy for changing diapers. THANKS MOM!!!!

I now have a date for the C-section of March 31st. That, again, is IF we make it that long. On Tuesday, I was at 1 cm.

We go to the doctor again on the regular doctor on Tuesday. We have no more appointments with the specialist.

If I am not at the hospital next week, I will do my best to post a bit earlier.
Also, after the arrival, I have asked Tony to continue the posts with Baby pictures.

Thanks everyone for your thoughts and prayers.