Work: I went back to work at Farmers on June 9th. Soon after returning to work and missing the twins, I figured out my career had to be put on hold - or at least a temporary career change. I am a Mother now, which is a full time job!!!!! Next Monday, July 7th will be my last day at Farmers Insurance, after almost 10 years. Life will be different for us, especially on one income, but we ask for prayers that everything will be fine.
Sleeping: Last Saturday night, Tony and I woke up at 5am to the cries of J.C., our cat. It quickly hit me, I had not been up at all since we went to bed at 10pm. WOW - the Zimm Twins slept through the night!!! Since then, we have some nights that we slept all the way and some nights we woke up at 3:30am.
Shopping: Grandmommy & Aunt Barbara C. took the Zimm twins on their first shopping spree Monday. They struck off at 8:30am and didn't get home until 3:45pm. Grandmommy reported they both did very well while shopping all over Fort Worth. Aunt Barbara C. reported the Zimm Twins behaved very well and didn't fight one time!!!!
Monday was a night they slept straight through!!! Maybe we should shop more often!